Experience is not required.
Training is provided.
401K Paid Time Off Health Dental Life Insurance
Status: Full Time
Start Date: 06/07/2018
Parts Sales Person
Job Title: Parts Sales Person
Performs a variety of customer service, in-store, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the dealership. Ongoing responsibility for implementing a marketing promotion plan, promotion calendar, assist in developing parts and service promotions, and assist in developing advertising support campaigns.
Provides prompt, courteous, and effective service to all customers. Identifies the cause of the customer’s problem.
1. Sells products/services to repair the problem and meet customer needs.
2. Maintain customer goodwill.
3. Works with the Parts and Service Coordinators, Marketing Department, and Parts Director to develop parts, product, and service promotions and merchandising plans.
4. Assist the Parts Coordinator in planning and coordinating advertising and in-store merchandising support.
5. Maintains a detailed schedule for parts and service promotions.
6. Maintains the retail sales floor and displays to exceed dealership standards and tomorrow’s customer expectations.
7. Controls showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
8. Coordinates physical fixture layout of regular and promotional displays.
9. Maintains interior image through signage and advertising graphics.
10. Performs routine housekeeping tasks to maintain and enhance the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area as well as the stocking areas.
11. Records all sales and/or counter transactions that occurs. Follows prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures of the dealership. Processes cores, warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
12. Supply service technicians with parts as required.
13. Verify receiving shipments.
14. Follow up on shortages and expedite through reporting to Parts Coordinator.
15. Contacts customers to process orders for delivery.
16. Attends training and schools as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in their job responsibilities.
17. As needed assist Service Department (Phone Calls. Opening/Closing Work Orders, Warranties, Etc.
18. Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently, such as PMPro, Pathways, hydraulic hose-making machine, in-store repair, battery Safe-T-Fill machine, testing equipment, and vehicles.
19. Performs other tasks as directed by the Parts Coordinator.
20. Keeps himself/herself groomed and clothed per the dealership guidelines.
General: Parts Sales Person must be self-motivated, sales oriented, victory driven, team player, and must be committed to high quality customer service. They must understand some of the details of the inventory control and should have an understanding of financial management as it relates to the Parts Department. Many of the responsibilities of a Parts Sales Person overlap the Parts Coordinator, and the Parts Sales Person needs to work in harmony with their supervisor and be able to accept direction.
If you wish to apply please visit www.jdequipment.com and fill out an online application or e mail your resume to Amy Mulcahy at email@example.com
Mail your resume
50 Cahall Bros. Lane
Georgetown, Ohio 45121 USA