Experience is not required.
Training is provided.
Exceptional benefits package includes Health, Life, Dental, STD, PTO, AFLAC, Uniform Allowance, Wellness Benefit, 401K, and more! Call or email to request more information.
Start Date: 08/13/18
(TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE PREFERRED)
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Forklift certification or ability to obtain
* Excellent attendance and ability to work overtime as needed
* Responsible for providing excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to actively pursue ways to help people
* Excellent computer and organizational skills
* Provides support to the Sales and Service Departments as needed
* Assist in maintaining department inventory for resale and for service
* Performs mechanical duties to help load and unload and as needed
* MUST meet physical requirement of the position which include the ability to repeatedly lift items weighing upwards to 75 pounds and to be on your feet for extended periods of time
IT'S REALLY ABOUT HAVING A COOL HEAD, A PASSION FOR AGRICULTURE, A LOVE FOR SERVING OTHERS, BEING AN AMAZING COMMUNICATOR, HAVING OUTRAGEOUS ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS, A DESIRE TO HUSTLE, AND ENJOYMENT IN GETTING DIRTY EVERY NOW AND THEN.
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION OR TO REQUEST A PAPER APPLICATION, CONTACT H.R. AT 507-794-2131
Mail or fax your resume
Miller Sellner - Slayton
1535 20th Street
Slayton, Minnesota 56172 USA