Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CompensationSalary: DOE USD
General Equipment & Supplies offers its team members numerous competitive benefits, including: 401(k) Savings Plan with Matching Provision Accident Insurance AD&D Insurance Cancer Insurance Company Newsletter Health Insurance Dental Insurance Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Flexible Spending Accounts Holidays Job Related Education or Training Life Insurance Long Term Disability Paid Time Off (PTO) Short Term Disability and much more... Other company-sponsored benefits may include uniforms and uniform maintenance, safety boot and cold weather gear allowance, prescription safety glasses allowance, tuition reimbursement, education assistance program, sponsorships of personal interest activities, employee referral bonus program, Company Party/Events, travel opportunities and more. This is a summary only. Please refer to the General Equipment & Supplies, Inc. Employee Handbook for complete eligibility requirements and other detailed information.
The Product Support Sales Representative (PSSR) will be responsible for improving the business success of our customers through direct face to face contact and an intimate knowledge of their operational needs. The primary objective of the PSSR is to make our customers more successful by anticipation or recognition of their needs by selling the appropriate application of product support and small whole-goods, products, and services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the coverage, retention, development, and customer satisfaction of a specific group of customers within an assigned territory.
* Responsible for selling parts, service, and small whole goods
* Utilize CRM program to maintain call schedules, prepare quotes and maintain quote files, and organize time
* Collect, record, and maintain in-depth customer profiles in order to gather information on sales, parts, and service needs
* Focus on customer equipment profiles for "set" group of customers, as explained in the PSSR Agreement
* Work with the PSSR Manager and VP of Parts in developing and promoting parts specials, featured items and/or services
* Identify new customers within assigned territory to promote personal and company growth.
* Perform the necessary functions required for machine or equipment undercarriage and ground engaging sales, i.e. evaluations, fit up, record keeping, and recommendations
* Attend educational and training programs covering company policies, department objectives, products services and programs, and professional salesmanship and personal growth
* Responsible for keeping accurate expense records and submitting them in a timely manner
* Ability to balance the business needs and goals of the company while looking out for the best interests of our customers
* Extensive background in construction and/or heavy construction equipment
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in sales, service or product support
* Minimum 2-year technical degree in related field or 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
* An above average computer comfort level of or willingness to learn Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, MS Outlook, CRM programs and Distributor Operating systems
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Requires a valid driver's license and the ability to maintain an insurable driving record
* Must have a positive mental attitude
* Must have excellent customer service skills, both internal and external customers
* Be personable, highly motivated, reliable, ethical, and able to adapt to all forces around them - customers, suppliers, coworkers, and manufacturers.
* Attain short- and long-term objectives through good time management and planning
* Strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
* Organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects
* Work at obtaining a level of expertise in areas such as undercarriage inspections, walk around inspections, safe operator procedures, etc.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB:
* Requires prolonged sitting with periodic lifting, walking, standing, bending, stooping, and stretching
* Requires the ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a frequent basis
* The PSSR must live within the boundaries of the branch territory and daily travel is a requirement
The duties described above are the general nature and levels of work performed, but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Mail or fax your resume
General Equipment & Supplies, Inc.
4300 Main Ave
PO Box 2145
Fargo, North Dakota 58103 USA
Phone: (701) 364-2201
Fax: (701) 364-2143