Experience is required.
Training is provided.
401k Plan, Health Insurance, Life Insurance Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Days off
Independently performs advanced diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Location Manager.
* Performs advanced diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established AFS products.
* Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
* Mentors Service Technician Trainees
* Conducts or supports customer clinics
* Maintains current knowledge of Case/IH and competitive products
* Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
* Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
* Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
* Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
* Accounts for all time and all material used in performing assigned duties
* May perform diagnosis and repair in the field
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
* 3+ years of experience performing service repairs
* Ability to perform advanced repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures on machines of the Technician's specialty
* Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
* Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
* Ability to use EST and basic computer functions
* Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
* Certification preferred but not required
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
* Valid driver's license required.
Mail your resume
Spencer Red Power, Inc.
3695 Hwy 71
P.O. Box 457
Spencer, Iowa 51301 USA