Experience is required.
Training is provided.
Benefits will include health and dental insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation.
Industry: Agriculture, Construction/Industrial, Grounds Care
Kunau Implement is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our award-winning service team at our Preston, IA location.
- Washing agricultural machinery exterior, cleaning machine interior and exterior windows, and wiping down doorjambs
- Vacuuming interior
- Fills machines with fuel
- Maintains cleanliness of service loan machines
- Drives machines from service department, wash bay stalls, and parking lot as needed
- Maintains a clean and safe service area, free of snow, water, dirt, leaves, or other debris
- Maintains a professional appearance and treats other employees with the same level of respect they expect from others
- Maintains cleanliness of wash bay
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Individual should be able to set work priorities, work independently and be accountable in the absence of supervision and be able to understand and carryout oral and written directions.
- Individual must be punctual and have the ability to maintain high degree of motivation in team members to retain the focus of providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- The individual should have a steady work record, the ability to operate a variety of equipment safely
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to handle heights.
- Ability to get around the dealership and grounds for various tasks.
- The employee would normally lift or move 10 lbs., frequently lift or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lifts or move up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to tolerate up and down movement with bending or stooping including reaching above and below shoulder height with arms and hands.
- Ability to be on one's feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb a ladder with the ability to carry an object while climbing.
- Ability to operate equipment or other power equipment as necessary.
- Ability to push/pull up to 100 lbs. of force.
Kunau Implement is a long-standing, family-owned company. Kunau Implement offers competitive compensation packages, low employee turnover and a close-knit working environment. Interested individuals are encouraged to stop in at our Preston location and talk with Kathy Kilburg, HR Manager or apply online.
Mail or fax your resume
Kunau Implement Co.
420 West White Street
Preston, Iowa 52069 USA