Experience is not required.
Training is provided.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of customer service, marketing, promoting, and
stocking duties related to the parts sales, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute
to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the parts department. They will assist customers in
person and via phone, and ensure that the customers and technicians are provided with their parts in an
efficient and professional manner, and when possible, up-sell customers.
- Proactlvely expand product and business knowledge by studying and staying current on relevant industry and product information.
- Maintain proficiency with all company business systems, including multiple computer functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor in a professional and efficient manner.
- Answering telephone calls on customer inquiries.
- Provide exemplary, prompt customer service.
- Assist in developing stock orders.
- Check, receive, ship, and store parts and freight as needed in accordance with all guidelines.
- Conduct cycle counts and/or full physical inventory.
- Responsible for point-of-sale invoicing, repair and internal parts orders, and orders for vendors.
- Market other products during customer contact, "up sell".
- Maintain organization of products and supplies to enable quick location of items a customer may need.
- Present a positive and professional image of Minnesota Ag Group in the presence of customers and community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a high level of computer literacy.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking skills, and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines efficiently and cost effectively.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Safety-minded work habits.
- Strong marketing and selling competencies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, stressful work environment.
- Ability to handle and resolve frequent interpersonal conflict.
- Must be able to regularly and reliably attend work according to the schedule established at store management discretion.
- Ability to respond quickly, accurately, and professionally to demands and requests from customers and employees.
- Exemplifies Minnesota Ag Group's Core Values
- Associate' s Degree in a related field.
- Experience in related field preferred, but will train.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and be able to - work longer hours in the busy seasons.
- Be able to lift and carry approximately 60 pounds.
- Ability to do the following on a frequent basis:
- Reach above shoulder level
Mail your resume
Minnesota AG Group, Inc - Plainview, MN
400 10th Street SW
Plainview, Minnesota 55964 USA