Experience is required.
Training is provided.
401k Plan, Health Insurance, Life Insurance Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Days off
Start Date: ASAP
Independently performs advanced diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Location Manager.
* Performs advanced diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established AFS products.
* Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
* Mentors Service Technician Trainees
* Conducts or supports customer clinics
* Maintains current knowledge of Case/IH and competitive products
* Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
* Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
* Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
* Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
* Accounts for all time and all material used in performing assigned duties
* May perform diagnosis and repair in the field
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
* 3+ years of experience performing service repairs
* Ability to perform advanced repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures on machines of the Technician's specialty
* Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
* Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
* Ability to use EST and basic computer functions
* Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
* Certification preferred but not required
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
* Valid driver's license required.
Mail your resume
Bancroft Implement, Inc.
312 West Ramsey Highway 169
PO Box 216
Bancroft, Iowa 50517 USA