Experience is required.
Training is provided.
Competitive pay (depending on experience), health, life, accident, employee discount, Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees, and additional offerings include dental, vision and bonus program.
Status: Full Time
Start Date: 06/23/2021
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Service Location Manager, Shop Foreman or senior technicians.
* Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
* Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
* Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
* Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
* Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
* Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
* Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
* Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
* 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
* Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
* Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
* Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
* Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
* Proficient oral and written communication skills
* Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
* Basic Service Technician certification preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
* Valid drivers license is required
* Fork lift license preferred
Mail or fax your resume
United Ag & Turf NE, LLC
55 Country Club Road
Montpelier, Vermont 05602 USA