Construction Equipment Inside Sales
Construction Equipment Inside Sales
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CompensationSalary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 + USD
BENEFITS Profit Sharing, 401k, Paid Time Off eligible after 90 days, 3 Health Insurance Plans to choose from, Life Insurance Plan fully funded by the Company, Disability Insurance. We also offer Supplemental Life Insurance, Identity Theft and more. The Company pays a large portion of most benefit plans. Position will include Company Laptop and Cellphone
Status: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Bingham Equipment Company is an agriculture, construction, and compact utility equipment sales and rental company currently seeking an experienced Construction Equipment Inside Sales Representative who will generate new business and ensure growth of existing accounts in Mesa, Arizona and its surrounding areas for our Bobcat, Kubota and New Holland product lines, just to name a few.
A primary goal is to assess the potential application of company products and/or services and then offer solutions that meet customer needs. Research and present reports showing potential customers the cost / benefit of purchasing products or services. Provide technical training to clients and communicate customer feedback for future product development. Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
- Four year bachelors degree preferred but not required as an Engineering, Marketing, or Business curriculum would bring added relevant education.
- Three years proven outside sales experience in a similar industry required.
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and other office management applications required
- PFW/CDK Software experience preferred, but not required for consideration.
- Must be available for overnight travel required.
- Current, Valid Drivers License required.
- The ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in speaking and presenting is critical to success.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Arrange for installation and test-operation of machinery.
- Attend sales and trade meetings, and read related publications in order to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, and industry developments.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, and other paperwork.
- Complete product and development training as required.
- Compute customer's installation or production costs, and estimate savings from new services, products, or equipment.
- Consult with engineers regarding technical problems.
- Demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Initiate sales campaigns and follow marketing plan guidelines in order to meet sales and production expectations.
- Maintain customer records.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals that explain product specifications and applications.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
- Study information about new products so that product can be accurately depicted and proper recommendations made.
- Verify customers' credit ratings, and appraise equipment in order to determine contract terms and trade-in values.
- Verify that materials lists are accurate and that delivery schedules meet project deadlines
Mail or fax your resume
Bingham Equipment Company
1655 S Country Club Drive
Mesa, Arizona 85210 USA
Phone: (480) 969-5516