Experience is not required.
Training is provided.
Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Discount Life Insurance Short Term Disability 401K
Status: Full Time
Start Date: 02/19/2016
Reconditions and services all types of equipment offered for sale by the dealership. Prepares equipment for delivery to the customer or for demonstration purposes. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Reconditions all types of equipment, and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership.
• Operates and maintains vehicles, tools and equipment required in the recondition and delivery process.
• Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
• Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments.
• Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties.
• May participate in Service EDUCATE Training Programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
• Ability to operate vehicles, tools and equipment used in machinery reconditioning processes.
• Ability to assemble machinery components and to follow manufacturer’s pre-delivery instructions.
• Ability to us Service Advisor and basic computer functions
• Fundamental level of knowledge of engines, hydraulics, Power-trans, air conditioning, and electrical systems as they apply to machines marketed by the Dealership.
• Ability to lift at least 75lbs repeatedly
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
• Valid driver’s license required
• Clean driving record required
• Fork lift license preferred
• Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
• Saturday 8am-Noon
• Extended hours during busy seasons
Mail your resume
JD Equipment Inc
1660 US 42 NE
London, Ohio 43140 USA