Ag Setup Tech
Ag Setup Tech
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Life Insurance Vision Discount Short Term Disability Paid Time Off 401K
Status: Full Time
Start Date: 02/19/2016
Assembles and services all types of equipment offered for sale by the dealership. Prepares equipment for delivery to the customer or for demonstration purposes. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assembles and services all types of equipment, established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products, and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership.
• Performs pre-delivery inspection on all types of equipment and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership.
• Operates and maintains vehicles, tools and equipment required in the set-up and delivery process.
• Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
• Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments.
• Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties.
• May participate in Service EDUCATE Training Programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
• Ability to operate vehicles, tools and equipment used in machinery pre-delivery and set-up processes.
• Ability to assemble machinery components and to follow manufacturer’s pre-delivery instructions.
• Ability to us Service Advisor and basic computer functions
• Fundamental level of knowledge of engines, hydraulics, Power-trans, air conditioning, and electrical systems as they apply to machines marketed by the Dealership.
• Ability to lift at least 75lbs repeatedly
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
• Valid drivers license required
• Fork lift license preferred
Mail your resume
JD Equipment Inc
1660 US 42 NE
London, Ohio 43140 USA