BE A PART OF THE EVER GROWING SOCIAL COMMUNITY OF DIGITAL LIFE
Improve your online presence through social media strategies with Equipment Locator. We can help you evaluate and determine what works best for you and your business through online consumer expectation. We offer the best advice and support so you get the attention of the consumer crowd of all online communities.
- Your own Account Representative
- Daily Engaging Posts
- Fully-managed profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn or YouTube. We'll help you decide which combination is the most useful for your industry.
- Custom Profile Designs that align with your other marketing.
- Custom Contests to build relevant and active audiences
- Custom Facebook Tabs, such as "Welcome" and "Information" tabs.
- Quick, accurate replies to your customers
- Facebook Ad Development, and fully-managed campaigns.
- Your look-and-feel will match across all marketing channels
- Your audience will be relevant and active, which leads to more potential customers for you
- Your brand will have a better reputation among the community
- Transparent Reporting
- Seamless marketing across traditional and digital campaigns
WHY IS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AN IDEAL SOLUTION?
Building an online audience is a way to get referrals.
Every time a user shares or likes something on your page, it appears in the News Feed of their friends, meaning you are reaching new potential customers that already have a "stamp-of-approval" from the person who shared the content. We help by creating and scheduling out posts that are relevant to your audience so they're more likely to share the content.
Creating positive engagement improves reputation and keeps customers excited.
Having that friendly, personable side to a business does wonder for inspiring customers to talk about your services or products. People just seem to like companies that inspire them and have a human element. When we post for you, we keep it conversational and engaging. We reply to your customers and make sure they feel they're being heard by your business.
Providing excellent customer service through social media makes your brand stand out.
When customers see how attentive your company is, it builds a positive reputation. We always read customer comments and respond quickly and appropriately. If a problem is particularly serious or negative, we always reach out to you with our suggested solution. Rest assured we take every opportunity to help your customers love your business.
Remaining top of mind can turn previous customers into repeat customers.
Your previous customers may not always need you, but when they do need services again, your posts and engagement online in their News Feed will help keep you at the top of their list. We post using a mix of engaging, relevant posts so that you're guaranteed to maintain a presence among social media sites.
Being where your customers are is still the most important rule for success.
The truth is that if you are not on social media, you have at least one (probably more) competitor who is. It's an arms race and you have to play the game to win. We help you win by making sure your business stays relevant and active across social media platforms.
Handling public relations is easier when you are in total control.
Social media marketing is a great tool for public relations that can allow you to make a thoughtful yet quick statement about an issue, should the need ever arise. Whether you're having a fun weekend sale or navigating a media crisis, we are there to provide you the support you need.
How can I use this with other marketing strategies to take my business to the next level?
The primary purpose of social media marketing is to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
- The best approach to marketing your business is to use a mix of social media, online advertising, and search marketing. We help you master that digital mix and find the winning combination that empowers your brand and positions you as a leader within your industry.
- Once you have a sales-driven website, we can also use social media to bring new potential customers to your website.
- Once in the sales funnel, it's much easier to use display advertising, such as behavioral targeting or site retargeting to lead them to a purchase decision.
- Integrate that with reputation management and you'll have a rock-solid marketing campaign across all marketing channels.