search engine marketing management
GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION,
AND BUILD MORE RELATIONSHIPS
What is it? When someone uses Google, Yahoo!, or Bing to search the web they see a form of advertising seldom used by equipment dealers called Search Engine Marketing. It goes by a couple of other names such as "paid search" or "pay-per-click advertising". It impacts everyone who uses a search engine like Google, Bing, or Yahoo!. Ads appear because of strategically chosen keywords and elements like cost bidding, quality score, and relevancy of the keywords.
Equipment Locator is Google Adword Certified as well as with Microsoft Bing and we love bringing highly relevant traffic to your website. Our dealer background drives our thorough keyword analyses, result oriented ad copy, and attention grabbing display ad creation.
- Placement is based on keywords and as well as cost bidding, quality score, and relevancy of the keywords.
- We know the equipment industry from both a dealer and buyer perspective so we're able to efficiently craft a campaign for you.
- Over twenty years serving the equipment industry in digital marketing means you can trust us. We didn't come to town on a load of turnips :).
- Common Sense Decisive Ads from our team
- Comprehensive Tailored Campaigns for your customer demographics and region.
- Up with the farmers, we look after you daily to make adjustments for maximum performance
- Access to the person who built your campaign to answer questions or modify your campaign
- Weekly or Monthly Reports, emailed or presented to you.
- Honest advice about your campaign/s
- No template campaigns like some brands promote - customized approach to your market
- Certified specialists working every day to optimize your advertising dollars
- Accurate placements to get the most return on investment
- Continual improvements to lessen your cost-per-click rates
- Active campaign management for new opportunities
- Competitive intel on what is happening in your territory/area of responsibility
How Can EQUIPMENT LOCATOR SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING Help You?
How can Equipment Locator Search Engine Marketing fit into your marketing strategy?
The only goal of search engine marketing is to bring more visitors to your site with the end goal of increasing sales.
With a digital marketing company that knows dealerships inside and out, we're the logical choice.