Experience is required.
Training is provided.
Start Date: 11/10/14
Troubleshoot, repair, recondition, and service Caterpillar and other Empire allied machines, systems and power train components. Troubleshoot; diagnose malfunctions and failures of machines electrical, hydraulic and power train components. Must be able to identify and evaluate root cause failures through the use of electronic tools, schematics and other trouble shooting methods. Be able to demonstrate proper communication methods in order to effectively explain equipment conditions, machine status and recommendations, to customers, associates and management.
1. Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment malfunctions and failures.
2. Maintain good customer relations and support for corporate marketing objectives.
3. Repair, recondition, and maintain equipment and components.
4. Prepare service reports.
5. Plan and control cost of repair jobs.
6. Maintain company equipment â€“ keep in good clean orderly condition.
7. Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures and standards.
Mail your resume
Iron City Equipment
2555 West Amador
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88005 USA