Experience is required.
Training is provided.
Industry: Agriculture, Construction/Industrial, ATV
Status: Full Time
Start Date: 08/07/2020
Assist the service manager in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department's operation within the dealership.
* Fields internal and external customer inquiries to the
* Opens work orders as directed by the Service Manager/Shop Foreman and maintains control until they are closed and invoiced
* Maintains the service library with current information (for example, files bulletins, manuals, multi-media, etc.) under the direct supervision of the Service Manager
* Maintains Service Department filing and records
* Updates customer profiles using equipment, hours, or other information from the customer work orders
* Maintains accessories and supplies and prepares replacement orders
* May prepare Service Technician efficiency reports
* May process warranty and/or product improvement claims including the computation of charges, submission and follow-up
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
* Basic knowledge of accounting practices
* Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
* Knowledge of office procedures
* General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience
Mail or fax your resume
482 VT Rte 78
Swanton, Vermont 05488 USA