Experience is not required.
Training is provided.
401K Paid Time Off Health Dental Life Insurance
Status: Full Time
Start Date: 06/07/2018
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. May requires some direction or guidance from the Service Manager or other Service Technicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products..
* Participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
* Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
* Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
* Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
* Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
* Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
* Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
* 1+ years of experience performing service repairs.
* Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
* Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronics used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
* Ability to use basic computer functions.
* Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
* Proficient oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
* Basic Service Technician certification preferred.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred.
* Clean driving record with a valid drivers license.
* Fork lift license preferred.
Mail your resume
2699 Morehead Road
Flemingsburg, Kentucky 41041 USA